Our pharmaceutical client is hiring for a HR Communications Assistant. This person will provide support to the Human Resources Communications area. Will help maintain basic SharePoint content for various HR function areas, assist with a webinar presentation platform, assist HR groups with video content (recording video and preparing for upload to a streaming service), and help prepare intranet content for migration to a new platform.
Purpose: The position will support ongoing technology support duties for the internal HR Communications team during the preparation for a major intranet content migration project. The role will transition to actively participate in content migration tasks including reformatting and HTML troubleshooting to move content from one intranet portal system to a new system.
• Maintaining pages, documents and permissions for the HR Portal, a SharePoint 2013 content management system.
• Assist in training the HR Community on use of the various SharePoint team sites and technologies.
• Assist in maintaining certain custom SharePoint content web-parts such as:
o Roller Banners
o Main Story
o Page and file updates
o InfoPath forms, and minor Nintex workflow updates.
• Assistance with a third-party webinar platform, On24.
o Will need to understand how to manage On24 calendar
o Create On24 events
o Demonstrate functionality for other HR Teams
o Setup registration pages
o Provide some support for HR groups.
• Assist HR groups in recording video and preparing video for upload to streaming service.
• Have a basic understanding of HTML as used within content management systems.
• Assist in preparing content for migration to a new HR portal Content Management system. This can involve converting content from a SharePoint presentation template to a different template, so there may be HTML clean up and minor adjustments.
• 1 – 2 years’ experience working with SharePoint preferably in the content management role. This should include some experience with HTML.
• Must have writing and communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and achieve successful results.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Experience managing the On24 Webinar platform would be a valuable skill for this role.
• Interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with persons at all levels and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Experience with third-party webinar platform is preferred but not required
• Sharepoint experience