- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
This posting is for an upcoming temporary assignment.
We are seeking a Bilingual English / Japanese Content Producer with a background in content strategy and web production to join our client's expanding Digital Media Group. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in prospective facing campaigns and branding. The Associate Content Strategist will be responsible for content planning and regular site updates, particularly related to new customers. The position will contribute to the development of client's online strategic direction with a focus on creating a compelling acquisition experience. The candidate should be a team-player with strong communication skills, eager to support the fast growing multiple device experience and the acquisition marketing business.
• Manage web-based, cross-platform projects from inception to completion working with multiple teams and business stakeholders
• Maintain ongoing content plan for the acquisition sections of the website
• Create and maintain project schedules, track deliverables and establish priorities among projects with tight deadlines
• Scope projects and develop content plans focused on user experience, business strategy and best practices
• Work alongside design and editorial team to create online promotional campaigns and web pages that support digital marketing and business stakeholder goals
• Create and format web pages using various CMS tools and HTML/CSS
Skills and Qualifications
• Prior experience as an online associate producer or directly related experience
• Prior experience with e-commerce and account management carts and flows
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
• Strong knowledge of web development technologies
• Able to work independently, solve problems and translate complex business requirements into actionable project goals
• Good attention to detail with strong written & oral communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
• Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience with content management systems (GoPub, Tridion or Drupal preferred)
• Experience with Dreamweaver and Photoshop
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!