- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
For this assignment with Aquent's client, we are looking for a Project Manager that will be responsible for driving the timeline and managing budget activity for the client's TV and Video lines of business. The Project Manager connects brand, channel, creative and production stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are identified, scoped, and managed through to completion.
- Manage creative projects from inception to completion including budget tracking, schedule and deliverables.
- Identify roles and responsibilities at the beginning of the project to ensure all deliverables have the right ownership.
- Work with internal functional producers to maintain oversight of all aspects of production.
- Manage the connection with legal, business affairs and localization teams.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and agencies as required to deliver projects which will be developed externally.
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders and leadership.
- Promote and enable smooth workflow and communication between departments.
- Prioritize, expedite, and escalate rush projects accordingly.
- Lead and drive regular meetings with the project team.
- Be the central point of information for the project including maintaining project status report.
- Attend weekly delivery and line of business meetings to share the progress of projects, and understand what the business is doing at the macro level.
- Minimum 5-8 years proven project management experience in managing multiple complex projects.
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to process information quickly and in a manner thats is consistent with existing procedures.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter confident to take the initiative and carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Must have excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- PMP/PMO and marketing experience a plus.
- Mastery of Mac OS including Keynote and project software (MS Project/OMNI Plan).
Bachelor’s degree required
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Walking distance to downtown Culver City
- Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
- Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
- Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
- Onsite barista and cafeteria
- Free snacks and beverages onsite