Our client, a Fortune 100 Energy Company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Analytics expert who will help keep track of technologies being used across the enterprise. With multiple systems being used across these 7 specific business units, each with unique business objectives, there is a ton of data generated from various digital assets, and with that there is a huge opportunity for strategic optimization. They need an expert who can analyze the data to determine if the campaigns are effective and then work with internal business partners and vendors to provide the best solutions.
- Must have the technical ability to translate business needs and work with internal customers and outside vendors to gain insights on the effectiveness of the individual campaigns
- Ability to analyze multiple data sets, such as Facebook and Twitter Feeds, Google tags, user journeys, etc.
- Technical skills in Analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Webtrends, Google Tag Management, Facebook and Twitter analytics, etc.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - must be able to build working relations with business vendors and various internal teams
- Experience in creating & configuring Analytics reporting based on business requirements
- Basic knowledge of Content Management Systems and Websites (SiteCore is a plus but not required)