- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Krivonick
The Visual Design Coordinator supports the Visual Merchandising team in the execution of print and digital visual communications that includes style guides, maps, team web dashboard, presentations as well as creative projects.
• Supports Sr. Manager / Graphic Designer in all Visual Merchandising communications projects from concept to completion
• Create final interactive PDFs for visual merchandising communications, primarily monthly style guides.
• Support the migration of all communications to digital platforms
• Keep abreast of new communications technologies and solutions
• Maintain personal daily and weekly production/design schedule
• Actively participate in creative/production hand-offs, and maintain responsibility for special projects from creative hand-off through review process and ultimately final delivery
• Adhere to naming and back-up procedures to ensure appropriate archiving and storage
• Continually manage and work to improve the quality of department deliverables
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.