- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Stephanie Nichols
This position will be responsible to drive matching activity for accounts that are new to the program or when an account becomes unassigned. This involves interviewing the Account team, identifying the business needs and relationship objectives for the Customer/ Partner, and recommending Executives who fit those needs. This process is executed over the course of multiple meetings, Executive research (volunteer database, LinkedIn, org charts), personal outreach to Executives, and through hosting exploratory calls– sometimes with multiple Executives.
Upon agreement with a new Executive Sponsor, this person will facilitate account briefings and onboarding sessions with Enterprise Account Executives, Partner Business Managers, and Executive Sponsors. This involves not only the scheduling of the meetings themselves, but also active facilitation of the meeting and then distribution of next steps/ action items afterwards. Often pre-meetings with the account or partner lead are necessary to help them prepare their deck, pulling in relevant financial detail, content, etc. Underpinning this entire process is a requirement to record every activity in the system of record for the Executive Sponsor Program. Each step must be well documented.
1. Conduct regular engagement calls, checkpoints, one-on-one interviews and mentoring sessions in order to evaluate existing Sponsor/ Account matches and ensure effectiveness
2. Drive adoption/ support implementation of best practices and operational excellence items
• Excellent written/oral communications, analytical and negotiation skills
• Excellent ability to pay attention to detail, be highly organized, and follow-through on commitments
• Strong ability to interface effectively with multiples levels of management
• Strong ability to influence and drive consensus
• Strong interpersonal skills; should be skilled at relationship building and able to profile individuals based on personality types/ fit / chemistry
• Frequent cross-functional/cross-organizational interaction & virtual team interaction in an ever-changing environment. Needs to be active in learning the new organizations, new Executives etc.
• Willingness to operate daily in a tool (training will be provided)
Skills that will be gained:
• This is an excellent growth opportunity in the areas of executive presence, influencing skills, and political savvy
• This role will become intimately familiar with all business groups and team structures within the organization, with constant exposure to executives VP-level and above
• This experience will also help to improve an individual’s working knowledge of industry and customer segments, as well as client products