The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of integrated marketing programs for projects that support product/service profit objectives, driving demand for company offerings through unique and competitive retail positioning.
- Assists in developing and implementing marketing programs to support various products and services.
- Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion.
- May identify and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with business objectives; provides marketing support to throughout the organization.
- May work to identify and implement marketing strategies and programs in collaboration business teams. Communicates new ideas to manager.
- Develops presentations and reports for the business to provide marketing information which may include marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of marketing or advertising experience- B2C experience required
- Knowledge of the methods, principles, and practices of marketing, advertising, and/or publishing.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field such as marketing, communications, or business administration.
- Master’s Degree or MBA.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).