Leading Entertainment Client is looking for a Project Coordinator to work 1 year assignment in Pawtucket RI
We are seeking a Project Coordinator who will be responsible for maintaining product development schedules in support of corporate financial and time-to-market objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Review global marketing line plans and wave plans to identify projects required for project number setup as needed.
• Update plans as needed for: team adjustments, resource adjustments, details page, schedule updates and complete activities if necessary.
• Emphasize data management compliance with our standard company processes and procedures
• Handle ad hoc projects, and other team support as necessary
• Create and maintain project workspaces that capture critical path data for new product
• Review and publish/distribute accurate critical path activity reports
• Review colorway reports and identify/create/delete projects as necessary working with PM counterparts
• Emphasize data management compliance
• Review reports to reconcile active/inactive projects
• Utilize forward planning tools, create and distribute reports
• Initiate Pitch documents
• Associates Degree in a business or technical area preferred
• 1-2 yrs experience in data/project coordination preferred, recent college grads will be considered
• Strong computer and follow-up skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects and shifting priorities
• Self-motivation, detail oriented, excellent communication, and follow-up skills
• Knowledge of product development a plus
• Knowledge of BI a plus
• Intermediate Knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)