- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a luxury beauty company in their search for a Freelance Retail & Visual Merchandising Designer! This is a FT hours role projected to run 3 months, with the potential to extend into longer term (one year plus). This role sits in NYC.
This will work across several specialty/luxury cosmetics brands. This candidate will need to be multifunctional:
Strong design skills
Fluent in In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator
Skilled in Sketch UP for 3D work (Structure design /industrial design or package design)
This person will be designing visual merchandising displays
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.