The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the go to market approach and on-going Marketing Strategy for the financial service product suite. This is an exciting time in the organization as our client continues to innovate on how they go to market with our solutions and add value to consumers lives. In addition, they are also developing new innovative, digital capabilities to enhance the servicing for their customers. These new cutting-edge solutions will allow a more comprehensive solutions set for their advisors and end customers. Our client is looking for an exceptional Marketer to help them realize the growth potential of these solutions.
A day in the life of the Product Marketing Manager is an enjoyable day which includes working with the Sales team to understand needs to tailor marketing strategies to drive sales growth, co creating marketing strategies and messaging with end customers, working with Product Owners to devise go to market strategies for key product launches. You work with Legal and Compliance partners to devise a messaging strategy that is clear and customer friendly. You work with Analytics Team to track these great marketing initiatives around life insurance products and stories you create to assess their impact. You learn what works and does not and continue to iterate and continuously improve.
This job may be for you if:
- You are looking for a unique marketing challenge to help drive a new way to market financial products
- You have experience in launching Marketing Strategies with a keen focus on story telling
- You have a fluency in using analytics to make decisions
- You have experience in developing customer solutions and marketing strategies based on customer insights
- You have developed segmented approaches to drive personalized messaging and strategies
- You have created Marketing Approaches and have co-created these solutions with customers to ensure your strategy and messaging is what customers need
- You have great cross-collaboration skills and can influence and inspire
- 4+ years within intangible/services Marketing or Financial services marketing (Financial Services industry experience a plus); Bachelor’s Degree required