- Pasadena, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alex McGhee
This is a temp to perm role.
The Sr. Print and Digital Designer is responsible for translating brand strategy into print and web designs for the school.
This position develops, executes, and provides design solutions to create templates for utilization across the organization and develops print and digital (email, digital advertising, web pages) designs for B2B and B2C audiences.
The Sr Designer develops high-quality, cost-effective collateral for projects and services and ensures that the design effectively conveys the company brand and meets business objectives.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Ensure that design solutions are appropriate for targeted audiences by meeting project-specific criteria (including content and budget parameters), reflecting best practices for efficiency and timeliness, and reinforce the brand identity.
• Collaborate with Communications Director to evaluate design solutions for compliance with project specifications, brand identity, and strategic marketing goals.
• Execute high-quality, cost-effective designs.
• Maintain high productivity and accuracy, and completes design assignments in a timely manner, working in a team
• Keep abreast of advances in consumer design trends, software, typography, color, photography and print production.
• Recommend enhancements to ensure that design solutions meet current professional standards.
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.