- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client is looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with their Enterprise Digital Solutions team. This Product Manager is responsible for the design and implementation of new products within existing market/product lines.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluates existing products and competitor and industry data to improve existing products and make recommendations for new products.
- Recommends and implements long term profitability strategies including market positioning, assessment, pricing parameters, and risk profiles.
- Coordinates presentation, communication and implementation of all phases of product development.
- Ensures all products are compliant with regulatory directives and state/federal laws and policies.
Some Travel is required. (~2-3 trips in the year assignment, with overnight stays)
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of experience in product management with a quantitative analysis focus; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a scaled agile framework development environment
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in mobile application strategy and Product Manager / Owner role
- Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in Product Owner/Management standards and practices (Agile, Scrum, Pragmatic Marketing)
- Expertise in various agile software development tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with multiple full project lifecycles, from concept to delivery
- Detail-oriented, able to bring clarity to complex situations, and skilled in consumer centered thinking
- Prior B2C or direct to consumer experience in digital is preferred.
- Expertise in business case development, agile development methodology, collaborating with business and technical teams.
- Proven track record of analysis, planning and execution of consumer solutions.