- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Richey
- Define and help execute content strategy, creating a content experience for third-party app developers.
- Craft campaigns, marketing messaging, web pages, and other project deliverables.
- Conduct inventories, audits, mappings, and competitive analyses.
- Organize site and page content structures and optimize for findability and discoverability.
- Engage a technical audience in a conversational way, evangelizing the Company voice and tone.
- Push and evolve content frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines.
- Collaborate and educate designers, marketing managers, and product managers about content strategy and content design.
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends.
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately.
- 3+ years of experience in content strategy, content design, or related field
- Knowledge of digital content, user experience, SEO best practices, information architecture, writing with a marketing sensibility, and design principles
- Background working with user generated content, app store and/or marketplace experiences a big plus
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator who can defend and advocate for content
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or other relevant field