Within this major AAA studio, who are the creators of a major racing franchise and a division of a large Gaming Studio, we are looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Specialist to support the studio's ability to drive Partner marketing engagement and franchise sponsors in the automotive OEM and media spaces. We are looking for an individual who has worked across functions in a business-to-business environment, and who has experience in partner or sales focused organizations and has a strong eye to customer needs. The ideal candidate is adept at keeping track of marketing and sponsorship projects, coordinating project pipelines, and is experienced at cross-group collaboration.
- Liaise with Partner leads to facilitate activation and communication across multiple projects
- Work with internal Marketing, Business and Partner stakeholders to ensure successful execution of Partner initiatives
- Help align the appropriate resources across the studio and external groups to maximize the partner’s value from the relationship
- Support and drive inside partner development through to-partner marketing and calling
- Deliver consistent reporting and communication for internal and external partners and various ad hoc requests to support the growth of the Forza franchise.
- Own the tracking of multiple pipelines and schedules including budgeting and forecasting
- Track and analyze performance by Partner and by Franchise goals
- Manage the flow of information and content between Sales Channels and internal teams
- Drive PowerPoint decks, deck support, partner-specific images targeted at communicating results to partners and sponsors
- Provide execution and daily management of Studio Partner activation plans, largely around studio’s demo kiosk and “sled” program with partners
- 3-5 years of experience, working with marketing activations, sales cycles, projects, metrics and data.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze risks and mitigate subsequent issues.
- A passion for systems and processes that are effective and run efficiently
- History of success managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
- Prefer some international experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge/background in gaming industry and automotive industry preferred.