- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
The Strategy & Ops Manager will aid with strategic projects and initiatives, including getting to decisions on marketing investments, and assessing our marketing performance and return on investment. S/he ideally is passionate about technology, social media, and marketing and has exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills. S/he must be able to succeed in a fast paced environment and be able to thrive in and work with cross- functional teams.
- Structure & execute data analysis to inform prioritization and planning, and summarize insights and implications in presentations to marketing leadership
- Assist in marketing/ brand goal development and tracking for The Client's major strategic initiatives
- Support initiatives to improve reporting and data transparency both within Consumer Marketing and key stakeholders
- Owning or supporting strategic marketing projects, requests and/ or analysis, as needed (e.g. helping the team map out an improved process for marketing’s involvement to ensure we ship products efficiently and effectively)
- Ability to plan and scope complex projects supporting strategic initiatives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills (including experience with Excel and Powerpoint) and data visualization
- Ability to think, plan, prioritize, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized manner, with attention to detail; methodical, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions
- Strong communication skills, and able to synthesize information clearly and efficiently, with ability to meet tight deadlines for ad-hoc requests as needed
- Experience contributing at both tactical and strategic levels, with strong capabilities in analysis and project management and a bias towards action
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- BA/BS degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing/Communications, Finance or other related major; MBA preferred
- 8-10 years professional experience in strategy consulting or finance/ investment banking, or other quantitative field; experience in technology and/ or social media and/ or marketing disciplines preferred, with demonstrated examples of driving to insight and impact
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.