Aquent's client is looking for a Engine Marketing Specialist to work a 3-to-6-month contract-to-hire assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Seattle, WA.
The team is looking for a passionate and data-savvy marketer to help drive the strategy and optimization for their multi-million dollar SEM campaigns. This role will help you gain tremendous experience in SEM, as well as overall business knowledge in a fast-growing, billion dollar industry. You will play a critical role in the expansion and execution of the Client's SEM campaigns, which are the main drivers for its company’s performance.
- Actively manage, implement, and monitor multi-million dollar SEM campaigns across Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Work closely with Senior SEM Manager to develop and optimize campaign strategy and performance, including: keyword research, negative keyword audits, landing page optimizations, ad copy testing, bid adjustments, etc.
- QA URL parameters to ensure accurate tracking and reporting
- Track, Measure and report performance for all campaigns, tests and initiatives
- Ongoing bid management (manual and via 3rd party tools) to optimize campaign profitability
- Work with external partners and vendors to maintain support and keep up to date on new features and product capabilities
- 3+ years of experience managing search marketing campaigns and budgets at scale (Ideal candidate will have experience with LARGE budget campaigns!)
- Deep understanding of Google Ads strategies, keyword bidding, and best practices
- Familiarity with marketing technology and desire to master it, specifically within: Google and Bing Ads, Search Ads 360 (previously DoubleClick Search), GA 360)
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to synthesize data and analytics from a wide variety of sources into concise, actionable insights and recommendations
- Ability to thrive (and preference to work) in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with frequently changing goals and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas are your friends
- BS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- Python and SQL experience is a huge bonus, but not required