- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
In this assignment as a VM Specialist at Aquent's client, you will focus on preparing tools and guides focused around seasonal reset. As products refresh, so do all of the touch-points along the customer journey. The VM Specialist, will take established strategies, and adapt them to a variety of executions. This is a highly collaborative environment, and it will be the responsibility of this role to ensure seamless communication occurs with all affected parties throughout the development cycle.
Position activities include but are not limited to:
• New Programs support - Following established new program strategies, help build and maintain Merchandising Guides and Geography unique planograms.
• Price ticket management – ensure planogram information is communicated to 2D producers to cover all seasonal touch-points for new programs
• New Product Launch support – following established Product Matrix and VM strategies, build Product Marketing review decks, Geo Briefing decks, and help prep for mock-store physical merchandising leadership reviews.
• Accessories layouts – following high level strategies, lay out specific assortments by fixture type for existing and new routes to market
The individual for this role needs to have a strong knowledge of visual merchandising principles and be able to adapt that knowledge to an consumer electronics environment. Communication, process management, and detailed follow-through are attributes critical to this role. A minimum of 5 years in visual merchandising is required. Additionally, the ability to easily identify and articulate visual merchandising best practices or opportunities is essential.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)