- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Debra Powell
Our client is seeking a UX Designer to help create easy-to-use products and interactions for their customers and partners. You’ll create both functional and appealing features that address their customer's needs and help our client advance their mission of making health care affordable and accessible for all Californians.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and other stakeholders
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and site maps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Required Skills :
- 3 + years of UX design background, fluency with design software and wire framing tools.
- Experience in Research and good visual design skills
- Must have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Our client is a leading Health care Provider in California.
Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.