Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank is seeking a Digital Account Manager to join their team. This is a 5-month temporary role with the possibility of extending.
- Supports digital account management team for domestic and international digital content distribution platforms
- Tracks asset creation and availability/readiness of core materials to support distribution requirements for each digital execution event (pre-orders, launches, asset refreshes, marketing/sustainment campaigns, etc.)
- Support process improvements for availing, collecting, formatting and delivering content assets in the digital space.
- Teams with the Lifecycle Planning and Product/Marketing teams to specifically address requirements associated with global digital product configurations and digital distribution platform profiles (capabilities, limitations and development roadmaps); provides project support on specific initiatives, which may be title franchise, market and/or platform specific
- Support team with managing multiple digital storefronts (ie iTunes, Google) and ensure storefronts are properly propagated with the correct product configuration, information and availability dates.
- Monitor storefronts to ensure availed content is live and non-availed content is taken down the storefront
- Document standard operating procedures and recommend process improvement ideas.
- Able to use multiple tools and systems to manage digital metadata
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to consolidate and understand data sets in excel
- Ability to help facilitate root cause analysis and gather data points as requested by digital account management team
Experience / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in TV/Film, Business and/or equivalent work-related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in digital media / content distribution (willing to accept recent college grads if candidate matches other qualifications)
- Familiarity with the digital content supply chain in the entertainment industry
- Account management, customer service support and/or vendor operations experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel & Powerpoint on intermediate level)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills Ability to work in a very collaborative, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle change and course correct plans as needed
- Genuine interest in digital content creation and consumption
- Some level of understanding of the digital space (storefronts, Amazon, Google, etc.)
- Experience in account management in terms of being able to talk to any partners --both internal (marketing teams, fulfillment teams, sales teams) & external stakeholders (Amazon, Google, Netflix, Hulu, anyone they distribute content to)
- Must be flexible (issues that the team can't plan for and may need to stay late to resolve/support)
- Team is constantly completing process improvements.
- This team currently does all of the digital account management for all partners for anything that is store-fronted.
- Candidates must be able to understand, learn, and document process improvements (team spends est. 2 hours per day on documentation), root cause analysis.