This role will support a Digital Product Manager in the design, development and management of web digital experiences for Billing, Payments and Claims. The Product Owner will deliver experiences vital to helping consumers understand and manage healthcare bills and payments. He/she will work with cross functional teams in an agile environment and will be responsible for key product development tasks such as -requirements documentation, analytics, design reviews, implementation and delivery.
• A digital team changing the health care industry
• A mission to provide high quality and affordable healthcare
• Downtown San Francisco office – (moving to Oakland in mid/late 2019)
• An opportunity to help improve people’s lives
We are seeking candidates who can straddle both the B2C and B2B worlds, given the relationship among consumers, insurance companies, and providers in the healthcare industry. We are also seeking candidates with a drive to improve the customer experience and help consumers better navigate the healthcare industry.
Required Skills (top 3 to 5/ non-negotiables):
1. At least 3 + years experience in Product Development and Product management
2. Digital Experience
- A drive to positively impact healthcare, especially from within a large organization
- Empathy for customer issues and ideas for improving the customer experience
- An appetite to learn more about the healthcare industry, the players, and company’s offerings
- Ability to deliver consumer-facing digital experiences and manage digital requirements without losing sight of business goals
- Experience in Product development life cycle - Planning, execution, Requirement gathering,defining competitor landscape, create user stories
- Understanding of SDLC,SPLC
- Experience working with Marketing and Engineering/Technical teams to develop products.
- Experience with Agile Methodology, JIRA and Confluence
- The ability to partner and communicate across the organization with key stakeholders
- Experience with mobile and web products a plus
- Billing and Payments background or knowledge a plus
- Digital Product Management experience a plus
Software Skills Required: JIRA, Confluence
Required Certifications: CSPO (not needed, but nice to have)
Required Testing: UAT