Execute email programs from start to finish, including:
• Define, execute, and measure customer-backed email campaigns to drive product usage, conversion, retention, revenue, and unit growth
• Partner with Segment Marketers to develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns, including onboarding, retention, and win-back strategies across a highly segmented customer base.
• Provide input on customer segmentation and contact strategies across the customer life cycle
• Participate in journey mapping process to create best in class E2E customer experiences
• Build program test plans. Preform and analyze A/B split testing along with analyst.
• Partner closely with internal and external cross functional teams (e.g. Segment Marketers, Product Managers, Data Ops, Analytics, Creative & Deployment Agencies) to strategize and execute campaigns, as well as optimize and analyze campaign results.
• Develop creative brief. Manage creative development with copy writer, designer, and programmers.
• Accurately estimate and track program costs.
• Build and ensure on-time detailed program schedules - from kick-off to tracking codes to legal/compliance review to deployment, including managing stakeholder expectations and communicating out project timelines
• Set-up, test/QA and deploy email campaigns in Eloqua
• Email marketer with 5+ years’ experience in b2b and b2c marketing.
• Email marketer with blend of strategic, executional, creative, and analytical skills
• Passion and ability to iterate quickly on learnings, insights and strategy development and turn those into actionable email marketing campaigns and plans
• Curiosity and energy for digging into campaigns, finding data sources, mapping processes, leveraging technology and collaborating with cross-functional team members to execute campaigns.
• Experience setting up campaigns in Marketing Automation Systems (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo)
• Experience setting up, executing, and measuring life-cycle email campaigns.
• Ability to create cross-channel contact strategies with a lens toward email and mobile communications
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple complex projects & priorities
• Effective at leading prioritization discussions
• Solutions oriented mind-set
• Passionate about creating best in class customer experience through email marketing
• Provide recommendations based on learnings, data, and insights
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to understand campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations)
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in highly matrixed organization.
- Payroll roll – blend life cycle, Eloqua expertise, direct response marketing