- Virginia Beach, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Erica Schmidt
This position will help with the overflow of work during peak seasons of implementations, rebrands and to help support new market growth projects. 40 hour work week
• Responsible for an array of design projects: print collateral materials, flyers, brochures, vehicle wraps, out-of-home advertising, powerpoint presentations, email templates, flash web banners, motion graphics, newsletters and promotional materials.
• Must be able to adhere to multiple brand guides and implement style during conception and layout.
• Candidate must have extensive design sensibilities, typographic skills, knowledge of color, scale, and layout. Knowledge of pre-press production, paragraph styles, table styles, and color swatch libraries is strongly recommended.
• Provide creative input in the strategic development of various types of communication and marketing materials. Offer design-efficient recommendations to help achieve sales goals.
• Collaborate and partner with business leaders in all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message and target audience/demographic for each piece.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Possess a dedicated team spirit and be able to switch gears based on department needs and deadlines.
• Manage multiple design projects simultaneously and prioritize deadlines.
• Develop creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs. Originate design ideas and layouts, and execute creative plans for marketing team.
• Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
Have a BA/BS degree, 3-5 years of related experience, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start