• You develop and maintain relationship with corporate marketing to stay abreast of corporate brand development.
• Responsible to train and update internal and external resources on brand standards, guidelines, and developments.
• You partner with brand compliance and operations to help maintain, developing and amending the brand guidelines with additional details and applications to ensure a consistent and rich application in all marketing campaigns and assets.
• Direct a high standard of quality via brand standards and design guidelines. Includes visual solutions to promote marketing objectives, drive sales and position The Client as the authority on enterprise solutions.
• Develop co-branding strategies and help create templates and guidelines for brand application in different content areas.
• Inspire and motivate our team to drive creative excellence, innovation and results to meet productivity standards and maintain high morale.
• You are responsible to provide the foundation for proper brand implementation to the Marketing Communications team and our internal and external design resources.
• Manage asset production and localization through internal and external resources including on-going production planning and quality assurance including legal clearance.
• You constantly build out our image library and other brand assets for use across industries and products.
• You develop and present creative to senior management, effectively communicating strategies and concepts to gain support.
You are highly creative, with a strong sense for design, copy, and an eye for details. You are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and assumes accountability and responsibility for all assigned projects. You are experienced in providing creative direction, multi-tasking and triaging priorities in a rapidly-changing environment and have the proven ability to allocate resources to effectively meet priorities.
• A Bachelor’s degree in design, communications, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
• 6+ years of experience in brand management, art direction, design, or creative services.
• Experience building brand, visual identity, and tone of voice frameworks.
• Strong understanding and demonstrated use of effective B2B marketing communications and branding principles and strategies
• Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.