In this role as a Product Designer for a large design team within this major tech org, you will be a key contributor to building interactive experiences that are simple and intuitive within a complex environment. You will focus on designing user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products.You will design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams. An important part of the role is evangelizing your design ideas, to present and sell your designs to the product group.
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required.
- Equally comfortable with complex systems and design details
- Experience with UX for the cloud and/or experience with enterprise software products, channels, or marketplaces
- Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Familiar with industry standards and trends.
- Committed, confident, optimistic
- Easily identifies opportunities within ambiguity
- Relentless and tenacious drive for excellence
- Strong independent thinker as well as group collaborator
- Willing to share insights as well as listen to other POVs
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, and InDesign
- Bonus points:
- Proficiency with Figma
- Strong grasp on front end design & development (prototyping and wireframing)
- Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working in a professional design environment, either agency or in-house