- Universal City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
Freelance Project Supervisor needed for approximately 5-6 months starting in November. The position oversees post-production projects in the Video Marketing/On-Air department of the Client’s Entertainment Marketing department in Universal City, CA and reports to the Senior Director of Production. They will be working in a fast-paced environment and should be able to juggle many tasks.
- Manage, support and track projects with internal producers and external vendors
- Manage, update deliverables list
- Pursue, distribute and traffic assets to various production entities needing materials
- Maintain communication with cross-departmental and outside contacts
- Works closely with production managers, graphic designers, online editors and audio mixers to assist the shepherding of projects through entire production process
- Coordinate with various departments when needed
- Minimum 3 years Film or TV Entertainment experience in a similar field
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV via email to be considered
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A fast learner!
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal
- Strong project management, prioritization, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility and an ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to juggle many priorities while at the same time maintaining good attention to detail and a positive, collaborative attitude
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.
If you are a fit for this position, please email your resume to Jennifer at email@example.com