- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- Manage processes and projects for a creative team, producing cross-functional and cross-PA creative programs, and partner with other UX Program Managers in the development and launch of a design system.
- Define tactical requirements and scope for projects, and help to reinforce production best practices from creative briefing to launch.
- Own project based schedules for multiple concurrent projects and drive agency communication. Analyze the pipeline of work and productivity in order to optimize throughput of the team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5-7 years of relevant experience within either UX, creative, software development, product development.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills, with ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Experience working at a creative agency
- Experience working with visual designers, interaction designers, motion designers, researchers and engineers
- Experience managing teams and allocating team members against shifting priorities
- Experience managing budget and headcount for a complex, dynamic organization
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management, while building strong, strategic stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with distributed teams
- Passion, commitment to product excellence
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: