This team is a global team that makes sure this complex business scales and runs smoothly. Experts in driving process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of getting things done. They lead launch strategic initiatives, develop programs, and set high-level goals that accelerate growth and improve productivity.
- Manage & be responsible for promotion campaign set-up and QA in online tool.
- Own tools, systems, and reports for creation and tracking of promotion scope and results
- Work with cross-function & cross-region stakeholders on promotion details
- Identify bugs and tool functionality problems, report them to responsible engineering teams, and track engineering's progress in fixing such issues
- Develop operating manual for promotion operations
- Assist with campaign data reporting for internal and external partners
- Identify and recommend process and tool improvements to improve efficiency of promotion operations
- Assist in providing business requirements to Salesforce Development team
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1) Own promotion campaign set-up and QA in online campaign management tool
2) Work with global sales managers on testing and verifying campaigns
3) Support campaign metrics reporting for internal and external partners
- BS/BA degree (flexible concentration) or 9 years experience without degree
- 5+ years experience being a hands-on project manager managing own work-streams independently
- 3+ years experience building and executing new processes
- Ability to work cross-functions and cross-regions
- Ability to manage to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Google Documents, Sheets, Slides
*Manager will need this Program Manager to assist with the data entry of new campaign promotions. This is a non negotiable.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with bug software (Buganizer preferred)