Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank, CA is seeking a Talent Acquisitions Coordinator to join their team. This is a 4-month temporary role with the possibility of extending. This role is part-time and will only be 10-20 hours per week. Candidates must have an interested in HR or talent acquisition.
HOURS: 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Scheduling interviews and travel as needed for candidates.
- Working with hiring managers and their interview teams to figure out calendars / availability
- Booking interview rooms
- Corresponding with candidates to ensure they are kept up-to-date and feel comfortable reaching out with questions.
- Maintaining communication with the interview team to make sure they confirm appointments.
- Being the main point of contact for candidate and hiring managers on the day of interviews
- Revising schedules in instances where availabilities shift unexpectedly
- Maintaining friendly demeanor and professional composure when interacting with candidates.
- Performing technical actions through our applicant tracking / hiring system, Kenexa
- Posting requisitions
- Sending application link to candidates as needed
- Facilitating the completion of background checks for new hires
- Managing orientation enrollment and new hire logistics
- Detail oriented
- Phone etiquette, professionalism
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Studio/film entertainment business interest
- Passionate about getting the job done
- Team player
- MUST be comfortable working 10-20 hours per week
- Candidates with internship experience in talent acquisition preferred