- Austin TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Mortenson
Our client is looking for a Sr UX/UI Content Strategist Writer to work closely with the UX/UI team. You will be working for a financial services company where employees have said “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
This is an on-site 12-months contract assignment with benefits - Medical, Dental and 401k. Potential to extend beyond this time period.
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and delivering on the editorial plans, standards, and content production processes required to create engaging and informative content across owned channels.
- Responsible for data analysis and implementing required adjustments in the content plan.
- Assess and address critical gaps in existing online content policies, standards and content management tools.
- Develop, oversee execution of, and report on editorial plans, content lifecycles, and content goals with the portfolio leaders for all digital service portfolios.
- Experience in online content development and strategy in a large organization or high-traffic information service. Fluency in internet content, short-form and long-form content.
- Not advertising - not marketing - but UI content
- Ability to combine strong creative instincts with data-driven analysis.
- Proven, senior-level content strategy and UI writing skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated,
- Collaborates well in fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Financial services and agile methodology experience highly desirable.
- Content Management Systems, Drupal, or others
- Legally authorized to work in US with no need of sponsorship, now or in the future.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!