- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
The Engineering Project Coordinator will run, administer, and organize all engineering project activities, aiming at the flawless execution of the project. Responsibilities include coordination of activities, resources, equipment and information to ensure that the engineering teams’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Support software team day-to-day activities across multiple projects. Activities include but not limited to; PO requests, tracking budget and monthly accruals, shipping requests, vendor tool management, hardware inventory management and program documentation support.
- Manage onboarding of vendors, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools.
Proficiency with project management tools to manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise. Act as the point of contact for project resources and communicate with team members as needed. Manage onboarding of new team members, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools. Proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders. Ability to work with cross functional teams. Development of communication materials as needed. Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ability to organize workload to handle multiple tasks, work effectively, maintain accuracy and follow-through, and meet deadlines in a strong service-oriented environment with changing priorities and frequent interruptions.
- Experience organizing, tracking inventory, and maintaining documentation.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness to anticipate and recognize problems, suggest appropriate alternatives or solutions, initiate or implement solutions, and follow through independently.
- Strong communication and co-ordination skills
- 2+ years of project coordination and/or inventory management experience on large-scale complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with internal staff and external consultants, vendors and other stakeholders
- Must be familiar with Excel, project management software, and PowerPoint and/or Keynote
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.