- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
For 3+ months, you will have the opportunity to work on an exciting new project for Aquent's client - a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Mountain View, CA!
You are a critical thinker with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and feature.
- As a Designer, you will work closely with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Working in a fast-paced environment means you'll have an impact on millions of users' everyday lives across a variety of shopping journeys.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Interaction Designers work on projects that have an impact on the web experience of millions of users.
- 5+ years of Visual Design experience Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- This UX visual designer should be L3-4 equivalent and ready to own significant portions of the project
- They should be strong in interaction design and comfortable with modern prototyping tools (Principle, InVision, etc.)
- Proof of working on long term projects and shipping successfully
- Be able to follow an existing visual design language
- Comfortable presenting their work to large cross-functional audiences
- Know mobile app design as well as responsive web design
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Previous e-commerce experience
- Excellent communication skills
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: