- Chicago Metro 60601
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a mid-level Art Director who has strong print and digital experience. If you are looking for an opportunity where you have the ability to shape strategy and creative then this could be a door-opening career opportunity for you! You will not only concept but also do hands on design in this role for Email, Print, in-store and web banners. We want someone who brings sharp, new on-brand ideas that push the limits!
Why as a creative, well-rounded Art Director would you be interested in this role? You will get to work for a manager who gives you the autonomy to own your work. Your manager will encourage you to continuously improve your craft and grow. No micro-managing here as long as you are top of your stuff. It's 2018 for crying out loud. Not to mention in a cutting edge Fortune 30 company, there's no time for that.This is a rare opportunity to not just take a "job" but to make a career for yourself. If you are sharp, committed and will ask questions - you will be successful.
FOR QUICK APPLY: Send resume & portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills needed to THRIVE as the Art Director:
- Around 2-5 years of experience as an Art Director. Ad-agency, in-house, freelance - it doesn't matter.
- Print and digital campaign work cleanly showcased in a digital portfolio. MUST SHOW both creative & strategic thinking
- High attention to detail
- Work in portfolio that shows integrated campaigns with: email, in-store, web banners, print, and maybe even some social.
- Technical design skills, the Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to hit deadlines. But what we really mean is, if the project is due Wednesday at 12:00, will you be turning it in Tuesday at 4:00?
- Client facing skills - having the mindset how can I service you?
- Highly articulate, creative, sharp, humble, and passionate
- Able to take feedback well
Day to Day:
- Collaborate with other creatives
- Create print collateral such as: product sheets, 3D mailings, trade publication ads
- Create digital collateral such as: Landing pages, web banners, social media, email, PowerPoints, and pitch decks which may be delivered to customers via iPads, mobile or other digital channels
- Work on events and maybe even some trade shows
- Support various lines of business on a company-wide initiate
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR