- Indianapolis, IN
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- posted by:
- Elizabeth Bennett
Exciting opportunity to support the enterprise software company rated #1 on Fortune’s survey of Great Places to Work.
Our client’s creative group is looking for a vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of Project Manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments.
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department with a primary focus on digital where high quality results are required. The Project Manager is highly comfortable facilitating and coaching teams in a fast paced, solutions oriented environment. This individual will drive the execution of various digital initiatives including but not limited to web site launches, digital campaigns and prospect/customer events supported by web streaming technologies.
You must be able to:
- Organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
- Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
- Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
- Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
- Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
- Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate
- You have five plus years Project Management experience in the digital space (required).
- You have extensive experience in web development
- You have strong command of the digital and social media space (required).
- You have strong command of the creative process for development of traditional media.
- You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus).
- You have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
- You have the ability to use affectively, common PM tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Keynote, Excel, Word, Google docs, etc.).
- You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus).
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com