Our eCommerce Client is looking for a Partnerships Experience Coordinator!
The Partner Experience Coordinator to play a key role in increasing the efficiency and efficacy of the Global Customer Experience team. The right candidate will have a customer-centric mindset and an ability to communicate effectively both with external customers and internal stakeholders. S/he will be organized, able to manage multiple work streams, comfortable interacting directly with partners in partner-facing situations, and have world-class writing and communications skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate communications with partners through various channels, including customer forum, 1:1 and through social channels
- Serve as high-level escalation point to reach resolution on certain customer cases with the Customer Support team
- Perform “Voice of Customer” exercises with Partners to explore growth opportunities and uncover challenges
- Translate learnings into new content on EPN’s online help center and knowledge base; liase with team marketing managers to uncover various content opportunities
- Align educational resources to publishers at different lifecycle stages
You have a unique combination of skills, talents and mindset, including:
- You are the voice of the partner on our team, so a passion for affiliate and performance marketing helps, and at least a sincere curiosity for it
- Outstanding writing ability
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, experience with CRM mandatory
- Exceptional skill working across different types of teams and managing to outcomes in complex & often ambiguous environments
- You have worked on distributed teams and are comfortable with inherent challenges, and are creative in approaches to getting things done
- Proven ability to achieve results while balancing and prioritizing work on multiple projects
- Innate interest in how and why things work the way they do. You are curious.
- A keen sense of how to approach complex problems – asking the right questions and getting to consensus