- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
The Training & People Programs team at Aquent's client is responsible for training and enabling salespeople at resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores, and enterprise partners. Your work will be key in informing salespeople around the world about products and helping them deliver a great customer experience.
For this assignment, we’re looking for a publisher to help get content out to sales partners. You’ll join a cross-functional team working on sales training and communications, leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms to influence sales audiences around the world.
- At least 4 years of experience working within technical systems, including web applications and CMS systems
- Fast learner with an intuitive grasp of complex systems
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Extreme attention to detail balanced with the ability to execute on time
- Ability to proof content and make sure it adheres to our guidelines
- Organized and able to juggle multiple priorities
What You’ll Do:
- Publish 15-25 assets per week on a home-grown training platform, including tagging content, bringing in data from multiple locations, checking your work, and performing QA on the live site
- Communicate with regional publishing teams to ensure that they’re able to publish with ease
- Work with a team of developers to troubleshoot system issues and document solutions
- Use your problem-solving skills and systems expertise to come up with creative solutions
- Show attention to detail to ensure that assets are published correctly the first time
- Work cross-functionally to understand and execute the publishing strategy
- Make publishing recommendations based on your knowledge of the tools and audiences
- Work efficiently so that assets can be published the day that they’re ready
- Find opportunities for efficiency and automation
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)