- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
For this assignment, Aquent's is looking for a skilled designer who is also a wizard with Keynote. Candidate should be the type of designer who agonizes over pixel-perfect placement, is conversational with Client’s visual language, and enjoys the challenge of finding the balance between informative-ness and concision. The designer will help grow Client’s enterprise business by building beautiful, clear, and impactful Keynote presentations, Pages, and Numbers documents that will be used by sales teams around the world.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience designing for Client preferred
- Advanced Pages, Numbers, Keynote skills
- The ability to communicate complex concepts simply, and creatively convey that information to a variety of audiences
- An exceptionally high level of attention to detail and high degree of self-motivation (with the ability to work independently or as part of a team)
- Proven creative skills with a intrinsic understanding of the “client voice"
This role can be done offsite for the right person but must have own desktop/laptop. Must be an advanced Keynote expert.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)