AQUENT is looking for a Marketing Coordinator in New York City, to work for a Fortune 500 Company. This is a 1 year long assignment on-site (no remote work permitted). Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of marketing and analytical experience.
• Managing program operation and activation on key marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• Performing data and research analysis on marketing programs and industry studies.
• Collaborating with internal and external partners on content development including digital and video content, collateral material, training resources, presentations, correspondence, and other marketing deliverables.
• Co-managing content distribution including tracking, posting and reporting.
• Monitoring the content library to ensure materials are kept current for compliance purposes, and process updates when needed.
• Conducting ongoing reviews of existing materials to ensure effectiveness, timeliness, and appropriateness with recommendations for improvement.
• Managing content translation process including translation vendors.
• Language proficiency in Chinese, Vietnamese or Korean a plus
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong data analysis skills
Interested applicants who are eligible to work for any employer (without sponsoring) is encouraged to apply. Please send your resume to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!