- McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a mid-level Art Director who has strong print and digital experience. If you are looking for an opportunity where you have the ability to shape strategy and creative then this could be a door-opening career opportunity for you! You will not only concept but also do hands on design in this role. We want someone who brings sharp, new on-brand ideas who is highly communicative.
The ideal AD will have an excellent background in visual design and will be a dedicated designer supporting a fabulous team. A lot of the work you do will be focused on communications. We need well-rounded design
Why as a creative, well-rounded Art Director would you be interested in this role? You will get to work for a manager who gives you the autonomy to own your work. Your manager will encourage you to continuously improve your craft and grow. No micro-managing here as long as you are top of your stuff. It's 2018 for crying out loud. Not to mention in a cutting edge Fortune 30 company, there's no time for that.This is a rare opportunity to not just take a "job" but to make a career for yourself. If you are sharp, committed and will ask questions - you will be successful.
FOR QUICK APPLY: Send resume & portfolio link to email@example.com
Skills needed to THRIVE as the Art Director:
- Experience as an Art Director ideally for an ad-agency
- Print and digital campaign work cleanly showcased in a digital portfolio. MUST SHOW both creative & strategic thinking
- High attention to detail and communications
- Work in portfolio that shows integrated campaigns with strong visual design, presentation skills, working on a variety of channels.
- Some light ability to do some HTML and CSS code - not writing from scratch but adjusting a line here and there.
- Technical design skills, the Adobe Creative suite. Sketch. Indesign. Illustrator.
- Client facing skills and exceptional verbal and visual presentation skills
- Highly articulate, creative, sharp, humble, and passionate
- Ability to take feedback well
Day to Day:
- Create/direct new internal marketing efforts for print and digital as well as other applicable channels that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer
- Effectively brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts
- Understand Branding and adapting Brand Standards
- Manage workflow through the entire life cycle of a project
- Create digital collateral such as: Landing pages, web banners, social media, email, PowerPoints, websites or microsites and pitch decks which may be delivered via iPads, mobile or other digital channels
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR