- Boulder, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
We offer support services to our clients who are interested in running Dynamic Video, including consulting, implementing, and troubleshooting. Each member of our team must have the ability to navigate ambiguity while simultaneously project managing campaign launches, working with Engineering on product feedback, and being a strategic partner to our largest brand clients.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Working with Sales and Clients end to end
- Mix campaigns that combine creative and targeting technology.
- Project managing, implementing, and coordinating other teams for successful on-time launches.
- Setup and managing dynamic spreadsheets and formulas.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, 3 years of relevant experience
- Client facing experience
- Creative, Technical, and Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of video encoding and editing basics (Adobe Video Tools)
- Ability to manipulate spreadsheets
- Desired/Nice to have Skills (not required):
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: