Research, write, and edit high quality B2C and B2B marketing communications for a variety of formats ranging from print to digital.
Collaborates with a variety of stakeholders at all levels across the organization including designers, project managers, business partners, and executives.
Must be able to successfully coordinate complex projects with many moving parts.
Ideal candidate is adaptable, highly organized, and a strategic thinker.
They will also work closely with other team members to ensure optimal Brand standards are maintained and innovative creative solutions are successfully delivered on time and on budget.
• 25% Supervising projects and project teams.
• 75% Tactically focused, driving project solutions.
• Works closely with team members to brainstorm and execute against developed strategies, creative briefs, product and program plans, expectations and goals to ensure that deliverables achieve the desired results.
• Works closely with team members to deliver successful concepts for projects and then execute them in a quality, timely and cost-effective manner.
• Works with other creative and IT team members to improve product quality & efficiency.
• Engages with team resources aligned to business priorities as needed by design teams.
• Ensures the proper application of the Style Guides, Brand Standards, interaction designs and design patterns across the enterprises' properties.
• Develops breakthrough designs to solve for components or redefine overall Best Practices.
• Delivers all projects in accordance with project timelines and overall initiative strategy.
• Supports projects with high-quality designs and speed-to-market, error-free execution.
• Mentors individual team members to constantly strive for excellence in the work they do.
• Ensures the customer/client/end user perspective is at forefront of all creative and interaction design decisions and initiatives.
• Surfaces and resolves conflict with minimal noise.
• Balances data, logic and intuition in decision making (e.g., balance creative and technical considerations in solutions for the Web space.
• Deals effectively with concrete, tangible issues as well as abstract, conceptual matters.
• Generates pragmatic, sensible and simple solutions to complex problems.
• Moves quickly to eliminate roadblocks.