UX Designers - Are you a UX Designer interested in a position working for a top financial company with a team that releases quite regularly. They work in rapid short cycles with very robust AB testing Our client is hiring a temporary UX Designer with strong visual skills to rapidly iterate new product utilities in close collaboration with cross-functional project teams. Work on site in San Jose, CA.
Sound interesting? Here are some of the role’s responsibilities:
- Partners with design, engineering and product management team members in the execution and delivery of successful products and services, using a customer-focused, iterative design process.
- Contributes to planning and estimating work and participates in broader work stream coordination and expectation setting
- Creates high quality deliverables and executes based on UX goals and priorities without prescriptive guidance or direction
- This individual should have a passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviors of people, the business, and how to solve for them through design.
- The ideal candidate is an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills. He/She will thrive in a fast paced work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
To be considered, please take a look at candidate requirements for eligibility:
- Software applications UI designer experience
- Solid working proficiency with Wireframes & prototypes
- Expertise with programs such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe suite, and Zeplin
- Strong working knowledge of design research methodologies
- Meets commitments on time and flexible in collaborating and taking input to iterate toward the refined designs
- Ability to articulate rationale behind design decisions
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories, and internal communication tools.
- General awareness of technology mediums including differences between them.
- Senior level of relevant experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in the study of design