AQUENT is looking for a Production Artist with 2-4yrs of experience in video production process. This is a 1yr assignment (40hrs per week, onsite) with a Fortune 500 company located in Boston. Selected candidate must be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects; oversees all aspects of projects. Manages a calendar of deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project workload.
Candidate must be comfortable in a deadline-driven environment, handling multiple projects at various stages simultaneously. Strong organizational skills and the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently are a must. Candidate should also be comfortable collaborating in an agile environment and exhibit a keen attention to detail and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run production meetings to assign projects and make sure that video graphers/producers have that day’s assignments. Maintain project intake and communicate with business partners re: deadlines, and scheduling. Updates agile board and production calendar at least once a day.
• Deep knowledge of video production process
• 1 year of minimum experience working in a professional video production company (or related experience)
• Comfortable with content management system workflow
• Strong communication skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply and send your resume in MS Word and your portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!