- San Diego, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
We are looking for a visual design contractor to help with the design and production of a wide variety of assets for the team.
- Are a visual storyteller; have the ability to present complex information in a simplified, digestible, delightful way.
- Customer-first mindset and comfortable converting insights into actionable design features
- Detailed oriented, with a strong point-of-view and are skilled at backing up your designs with solid rationale.
- Have best-in-class design abilities with proven experience in various forms of brand design
- Have a roll-up your sleeves get-it-done attitude.
- Proficient in Sketch, PPT, and Zeplin
- Familiar with working across devices / screens
- Able to work on multiple projects with different stakeholders
- Effective at prioritizing projects
- 5+ years of design experience
- Experience with social experiences or platforms a plus!
- Visual Design
WORKING WITH AQUENT: freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)