- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
Overview of Need:
- Dynamic leader working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with a strong background in retail and technology
- Results-focused individual who can bring passion and energy to the brand in retail
- Comfort with ambiguity and managing multiple stakeholders with divergent needs (internally and externally)
- Act as key point of contact between The Client and mobile phone carriers within the Canadian market
- Manage planning, execution, and reporting of results of retail marketing executions including in-store fixtures, signage, online banners, CRM and other digital placements.
- Field incoming questions/concerns from carrier partners and manage them appropriately based on business needs
- Budget management, payment processing, and contract execution
- University Bachelor degree
- 5 years experience working in retail marketing
- Budgeting, analytics and business planning experience
- Strong attention to details
Preferred Experience & Skills (Nice to Have):
- Experience with Rogers, Telus, Bell and/or Glentel
- Familiarity with retail fixtures
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: