Our Fortune 1000 client located in Hoboken, NJ is looking to bring on an executive level Program Lead to drive a global initiative to decommission a longstanding software across the organization.
This will start off as a four month assignment with potential to extend. It will be W2 pay and come with a generous benefits package. This person will be allowed to work remotely 1-2 days per week and may be required to travel internationally a couple times during the assignment.
This person will undertake and provide a range of activities and advice in support of high quality business case development across the company. This role engages with all levels of stakeholders and supports the development of business cases for large, complex business and technology programs.
Ultimate deliverable will be an in depth narrative regarding the justification of this initiative including a thorough financial analysis.
The role actively contributes to a high performance team environment, provides excellent client service and identifies continual service improvement practices.
- Proactively facilitate business case discussions between the sponsor(s) of the program initiatives, internal stakeholders, technology teams, services providers, and other key stakeholders.
- Lead an effort to rigorously build a business case around empirical evidence, with linked benefits, capability and costs together to senior management can understand the component parts needed to deliver a program
- Developing process maps to understand As-Is and To-Be scenarios
- Provide business case writing expertise and lead the compilation and review of business case documents. Develop templates and tools to assist in the compilation and review of business cases.
- Develop business case documents for investment review board initiatives, and coordinate their submission, review and consideration by senior management and relevant committees.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships, with an accountability to contribute to innovation, continuous improvement, and increased awareness of business case development processes and tools.
- Seek out and facilitate opportunities to engage and collaborate with stakeholders to develop organizational solutions. Work collegiately to identify and overcome barriers to strategic collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Advise and educate stakeholders on the business case process for capital and operating investment initiatives and facilitate business case workshops.
- Apply lateral thinking and develop innovative solutions across a wide range of highly complex information and situations that have long standing, organisation-wide impact.
- Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with key contacts across the company. Be a key point of contact for business case inquiries, anticipate and be responsive to needs and issues arising. Proactively analyse, prioritise and action requests; problem solve and act decisively to facilitate resolution.
- Exercise diplomacy and maintain confidentiality.
- Start the change and transformation process, by building people’s understanding and support and establishing the necessary governance
- Provide program Management delivery to launch key programs in a manner that is compliant with company processes
- Provide transitional support to Delivery Program Management Resources for the execution of the program, post-VRO prioritization
If interested please apply ASAP as this position will move quickly. Thank you!