- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha Chen
- Provide administrative support to VP including scheduling, travel and expense reports.
- Provide administrative support for team including coordinating materials for meetings and presentations.
- Maintain information and organizational systems to support long-range planning and short turn around projects.
- Maintain and develop department outreach materials, e.g., press web, press lists, boiler plate.
- Act as point person for materials requests from other departments and business units.
- Support and further the team's business objectives.
- Provide administrative functions for the VP and team support for ongoing publicity efforts.
- Compile press clip packets, build and refine existing media lists, pull clips for promotion, assist with press strategy and execution, and other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in communications or public relations required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study (i.e. public relations, communications, journalism).
- Focus on organization and attention to detail are essential to the job.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and meet tight deadlines within budgetary constraints.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and administrative skills.