- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company, is currently seeking a UX/UI designer to design prototypes for new product and feature ideas within the work productivity space. The client is seeking candidates who like to work in a rapid prototyping environment (work quickly, generate lots of ideas, test with users etc.). The goal is to develop features that can be used by all Users, and potentially be made available to certain customers.
- Quickly translate user problems, ideas, and requirements into mocks
- Develop great user experiences and solid visual designs
- Design at varying levels of fidelity as needed (ie. sketches, wires, final UI)
- Work with PM partners to prioritize and scope work
- Partner with engineering partners to develop and understand technical requirements
- Help develop and execute user studies to gather data and test prototypes
- BA degree in a relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- A portfolio of recent work
- Experience developing web applications
- Great collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- An interest in the work productivity space
- Experience designing for enterprise
- Experience making high fidelity prototypes
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: