AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 500 Financial Services client, to hire a mid level Marketing Consultant to work in Purchase, NY. This is a long term assignment, 40 hour per week and on-site (no remote work).
The ideal candidate must have at least 5-7 years of experience in the marketing industry, is a proactive organizer, negotiator and problem-solver. The role involves working with senior stakeholders and complex situations. A calm demeanor, measured attitude and positive outlook are essential to making it a success. Additionally, the individual must be comfortable and available working long hours and weekends if and when required.
Specifically, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Prior experience in management consulting or marketing with organizational change, integrated communications, information flow, 360 production methods, and cost control and analysis
• Project management capabilities dealing with annual planning forecasts and budgets
• Analytical familiarity and confidence dealing with annual planning forecasts and budgets
• Outstanding presentation skills particularly with PowerPoint
• Outstanding writing skills in framing POVs and agency briefs
• Negotiation and people management skills across a global organization
• Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 8+ years post-graduate marketing experience
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Setting the agenda for the marketing department
o Investigating and preparing recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes. Will work closely with vertical groups and regions to determine process improvements, establishing new initiatives and organizational structure
o Generating new forms, reports or procedures that help in the functioning of the marketing department
• Communicating the vision of the CMCO to internal and external audiences
o Authoring of presentations, videos and points of views for senior stakeholders and industry members
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the department
o Conferring with various global stakeholders to ensure successful functioning of the implemented systems and procedures
o Developing and implementing a records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assuring compliance
• Managing the annual planning function
o Gathering and organizing information on global marketing plans and procedures
o Analyzing data gathered and developing integrated solutions or alternative methods of proceeding
o Reviewing presentations and conferring with management and stakeholders about format, distribution, purpose, and identifying problems and improvements
• Leading interactions with vendors and new initiatives for the brand
o Interviewing personnel and conducting reviews to ascertain functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used
The role will be intellectually rewarding and cover the range of marketing functions: planning, operations and analytics.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resume in MS Word to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!