- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
- Apply process and technical enablement knowledge to analyse and solve problems including design of technology solutions and integration of new technology and/or process
- Understand the ecosystem and identify opportunities for improvement
- Create and develop project/program scope and schedules.
- Consult on/present recommendations to senior managers on solutions and influences final decisions
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders & leaders.
- Change management
- Apply analytical skills suggest solutions and rationalize change.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to gather requirements.
- Conduct weekly project meetings.
- Communicate project status.
- Create and redesign processes.
- Work with a Global distributed team to deliver operational excellence
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- 8-10 years of experience in a project management/operations experience, managing a large vendor engagement
- 3-4 years experience focused on data driven process improvement
- Experience using work flow process technology
- Extremely strong customer centric mindset
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships
- Strong process orientation, capable of creating new processes, or significantly redesigning existing processes to align with changing business requirements
- Very strong data analytics/insights. Ability to draw inferences and insights, highlight trends, and correlate causal factors with end outcomes
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity
- Proven change management skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills. Part of the role would include creating process maps/documentation
Nice to Have Skills:
- PMP Certification
- Six Sigma (Black Belt), Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience of dealing with a global team/ Contingent workforce
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: