A Manhattan-based corporation is seeking to hire a Data Analyst to join its Customer Experience (CX) team. The team strives to enhance the customer experience by leading the development of the Customer Experience strategy. A key aspect to this role will be meeting with internal stakeholders and business units and having the ability to translate their requirements and ideas into data queries. The ideal candidate will be someone who can advise and help others with a positive attitude and possesses the self discipline to complete their projects independently.
- This position requires an individual who has experience demonstrating strong customer focused responsibilities, and a service oriented work ethic with experience in managing multiple tasks and changing priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical, research, planning and problem-solving abilities are required with proven experience collecting, organizing, and interpreting data.
- Candidate must have proven ability to develop and monitor metrics as well as a demonstrated ability to use customer research to prioritize and shape CX initiatives.
- Must have experience with data analytic tools and data source management.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability and willingness to work successfully with different levels of management and outside organizations.
- Must have mid-level proficiency in Tableau, Power BI, Python, and working with legacy Excel/Access queries.
- The selected candidate will provide support for operations activities relating to the customer experience journey strategy and other customer facing initiatives.
- The candidate will work closely with business partners across the enterprise to create and drive a cohesive strategy and roadmap for customer insights that are owned by the department or other business units.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the configuration, monitoring, and socialization of customer journey analytics.
- He/she will establish guidelines and processes to maintain the health and consistency of the department’s analytics with responsibility for creating customer experience dashboards and reports, proactively reviewing metrics to develop the strategy and priority for improvements.
- They will provide ad hoc analyses to gain insight into customer experience and behavior and present actionable insights and recommendations that enable greater customer engagement.
- The successful candidate will support a customer centric culture, taking special interests in meeting the needs of both external and internal stakeholders.